Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sausages

I apologize a little for being so lazy lately with my blog posts because everything I've been posting here have been some random pictures from my life here in Latvia. Long story short, we are in Latvia now and it looks like we are going to stay here for a while. We are looking for an apartment (that is not as easy as it sounds), job for me and making some other plans. Tonight I met my good friend Ieva and her bf Philip that we haven't seen since December. As usually we had tons of fun. At the end of the night Philip took us to a traditional German place where we had a chance not only to eat and drink traditional Bavarian beer and white sausages, but also enjoy German music and traditional costumes. I even had a chance to dance with the owner of the place. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment