Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - Crepes!

Crepes are my favorite pancakes of all the times. Every time I eat them that brings be back childhood memories when my grandma used to make crepes. And as we all know grandma's always make the best pancakes!

Crepes:
3 eggs
1,5 cups flour
2,5 cups milk
oil
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon sugar
(you can also add a spoon or two of melted butter to this recipe)
cinnamon (optional)

In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Add the milk, salt and butter (optional)) stirring to combine, beat until smooth.
Heat a frying pan. Pour approx. ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.

Cook the crepe until the bottom is light brown. Carefully turn it and cook the other side.
Serve with jam, fruits or butter.
 Enjoy!

P.S. When I lived in Sweden my friends made a special FB group dedicated to my crepes - Dace: Pancake Goddess.:))

Previous food posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment