Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kick-ass Soundtrack

I love the movie and I love the soundtrack even more! If you haven't seen the movie (shame on you) - do that! It is really good. 
Chloe Moretz is great and Aaron Johnson is super cute. :) I liked him a lot already in "Nowhere Boy" (the movie about John Lennon). Chloe Moretz is also playing in "Let Me In" - the American remake/adaptation of the Swedish vampire movie "Let the Right One In" (which was amazing by the way). Now I really want to see the American version, too!
So I watched "Kick-ass" again the other night and remembered that I wanted to download its soundtrack pretty badly already a long time ago. It isn't the music style I usually listen to, but it sounds like a lot of fun and probably is the perfect soundtrack for parties...or running, haha.
And here at shooshoomoo.com I believe is a good place to listen to the whole album without downloading it. Enjoy!


Kick-Ass Soundtrack (Songs) – Track List
1. Stand Up – The Prodigy
2. Kick Ass (We Are Young) – Mika Vs. Redone
3. Can’t Go Back – Primal Scream
4. There’s A Pot A Brewin’ – The Little Ones
5. Omen – The Prodigy
6. Make Me Wanna Die – The Pretty Reckless
7. Banana Splits – The Dickies
8. Starry Eyed – Ellie Goulding
9. This Town Ain’t Big Enough For The Both Of Us – Sparks
10. We’re All In Love – The New York Dolls
11. Bongo Song – Zongamin
12. Per Qualche Dollaro In Piu – Ennio Morricone
13. Bad Reputation – The Hit Girls
14. An American Trilogy – Elvis Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment