Saturday, March 26, 2011

My favorite blogs, part 1 - street style

I'm a huge fan of street style blogs. I just love seeing how people dress up in different parts of the world. It always inspires me to be more creative about my own style.

I know there are many awesome street style blogs, but these here are my very favorites.

The Sartorialist is absolutely my No.1 blog! It is the first thing I check out in the morning (next to my e-mail and FB). Amazing pictures, great style and always fun to read.


My number 2 is Garance DorĂ©. She is not only beautiful and fashionable French women, but also really good illustrator and fashion photographer. On her blog you can not only see fashion pictures, but also some of her drawings.


And then the third blog I like to read is the Face Hunter. It is definitely something different then the first two blogs mentioned, but it doesn't mean it is less fun. The thing I really like about this blog is that it pictures people not only in the big fashion cities like NY, London, Milan etc., but also other places. For example, recently he posted bunch of amazing pictures from Cape Town.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment